Fruits are one of the most recommended things to stay healthy and young, especially if they are organic. Eating fruits can give you amazing benefits from keeping the weight low to lowering the risk of cancer. Obviously, when the fruit is rich in nutrient, it provides proper signal to the body that there is no need to eat more. Through eating organic, you can help yourself eat less and stay in shape.
Studies have proved that organic dried fruits have lot of advantages as listed below:
1. Through maintaining the sodium to potassium ratio, it reduces blood pressure.
2. It improves the energy level of the body.
3. Helps you stay safe from cancer
4. It reduces the chances of cardiovascular diseases
5. Helps in maintaining the cholesterol level
6. It reduces the chances of diabetes.
7. It helps in slowing down the aging
The organic dried fruits provide awesome flavors as compare to non organic dried fruits. During the drying procedure, it is make sure that fruit doesn’t lose its nutrients while water rendering. The antioxidant power of dried fruit is nearly 4 times more than fresh fruits. Some of the dried fruits are packed with extra minerals, enzymes and vitamins to provide you extra energy.
A February 2009 issue of the British Journal Nutrition stated that a study conducted to find the impact of eating dried plum concluded that its consumption slows the progress of atherosclerosis, the condition in which waxy plaque is accumulated in the blood vessels. The slowed progress of atherosclerosis also results in slowed progress of cardiovascular diseases and may even reverse the accumulation of plaque in veins and arteries.
Another study was published on August 2008 issue of Cancer Research. The publication revealed that eating dried black raspberries precludes the progress of cancer by restoring the carcinogen-altered and damaged genes into their normal state.
The following selections are among the highly recommended organic dried fruits for consumption as part of meals or as snacks:
1. Raisins – that are dried grapes, which bring benefits such as protection from gum disease and cavities, osteoporosis and macular degeneration. Raisins are also beneficial to the eyes.
2. Dried Apricots – its benefits include prevention of cataract formation, constipation and digestive conditions
3. Cherries – dried organic fruit like cherries make ideal snacks that benefit the body and health especially heart disease prevention and cancer prevention
The next time you crave for something sweet, why not have any of the organic dried fruit as snacks and benefit your body in more ways than you probably know.