Double Berry Muffins are just too delicious even when I have excluded the wheat from the ingredients. This organic muffins recipe is very simple and straight. There is no need of any hard-to-find ingredients and you don’t need to spend too many hours on it.
All you need is available in your kitchen and you have to spare 30 minutes for this, that’s all. Let’s go down and see how to make it:
- One cup of rolled oats
- Barley flour, one cup
- One spoon of baking soda
- Baking powder, couple of spoons
- Salt, 1/3 spoon
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- One cup of vanilla yogurt
- Half spoon of cardamom seeds
- One egg
- Half cup of chopped walnuts
- One cup of frozen cranberries
- Half cup of frozen raspberries
- Canola oil, 1/4 cup
- Organic applesauce, 1/4 cup
- Apple juice, 1/4 cup or use water in similar quantity
- Bring the muffin tins and grease them.
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to 400 degrees.
- Get a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Get another bowl and mix all the liquid ingredients.
- Now, pour the liquid mixture in dry and barely mix the, don’t over mix.
- Add walnuts, raspberries, and cranberries and mix once again.
- Now, pour the mixture into muffin tins and place them into the oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, and the let them cool down.
- Serve Wheat Free Double Berry Muffins with tea.
If you prepare the muffins as per given instructions, each serving includes:
- 130 calories
- 7g fat
- 15mg cholesterol
- 14g carbohydrate
- 190mg sodium
- 3g protein