A very easy vegetarian burger recipe! Make this and be proud of yourself for creating such a delicious FOOD
“Once you try this delicious vegetarian delight, you will never like to eat frozen veggie burgers again.”
- Black beans, 16 ounce
- Half Green bell pepper
- Garlic, three cloves
- Half onion
- One egg
- Chilli powder, one tbsp
- Breadcrumbs, half cup
- Thai chili sauce, one tbsp
- Cumin, one tbsp
- The interesting thing about this recipe is that you either use an outdoor grill or over, the taste will remain the same. Preheat the outdoor grill or oven at 375 degrees F. Oil the baking sheet slightly.
- Bring a medium bowl and use a fork to mash the black beans until it becomes a paste.
- Add bell pepper, garlic and onion in a blender and blend it perfectly. Now, add this mixture into the mashed beans.
- Get another bowl and add egg, cumin, chili sauce, and chili powder. Whisk them well.
- Add the breadcrumbs in the mixture as well and mix it again. Now, divide the mixture into four parts.
- For grilling, grill the patties for about eight minutes on each side. On the other hand, bake for 10 minutes on each side if you are using an oven.