Warm, beautiful, and delicious! Use your organic garden this autumn and let’s make a wonderful casserole. The most interesting thing is that you can use whatever fall veggies you have in your garden. Let’s try it!
Servings: Six people
Ingredients – Fall Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- One diced onion
- Three cups of available vegetables
- Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- Vegan yogurt, one cup
- Panko, one cup (Panko is also known as Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Salt to taste
- Grated cheddar cheese, one cup
- Pepper, half tsp
Directions – Fall Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- Plug the oven and preheat it to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Bring a skilled and place it over a medium heat after adding onion and vegetables in it. Don’t forget to add oil!
- Cook for 20 minutes and then set it aside.
- Get a large bowl and add salt, pepper, yogurt, cheddar cheese, and mix them perfectly. Add cooked veggies to this bowl and mix them again.
- Get a casserole dish and transfer the mixture into it.
- Cover with breadcrumbs and even the top layer. Place into the oven and bake for half an hour.
- Here you go! Now, let’s eat and don’t forget to share your feedback with us!